advertise

Thursday, May 09, 2013

May 9, 2013

Hardly exercised in this two period been distracted with life. Will get back to it real soon and its something the body needs. Exercise is great at relieving stress, strenghtens your bones and muscles and good for circulation. I read today exercise is good for keeping down your blood pressure. In fact a lot of health diseases can benefit from exercising and a good diet.

My weigh-in is in two days and hoping for the best. I was pain free yesterday at physical therapy and will continue to go for about four more visits. They have added a few new exercises, like light weight training and new stretching exercises.

During lunch time I was looking at new exercises that I can do to keep my routine fresh. Yesterday I ate trout fish, cashew nuts and ice cream for dinner. Lunch I ate chips, cereal, and vanilla pudding. I'm excited because my four day vacation from work starts tomorrow. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment