advertise

Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

Discharged from physical therapy today and given a t-shirt as a gift for it being my last day. That place worked a miracle and got rid of all my pain. I can't remember the last time I was totally pain free.

Today is my rest day and will take it easy and get plenty of rest. Yesterday completed another full workout doing 90 minutes straight. Read yesterday that the boxer floyd mayweather does a lot of push up to gain a lot of muscle. So will continue to increase my floor push up routine. Physical therapy also recommended I take up yoga and advise them I will look for some on You Tube to do. I like adding new exercise routines and learning new things in general.

When I got home from work made myself a salad and will have tuna if I get hungry again before bed time. Had a grapefruit for lunch and packed another one for tomorrow lunch. Last night had a pork chop sandwich with pickles on it. Drinking water and low calories drink mixes.

Will get on the scale the end of next week to see the result of my hard work. Keeping myself on schedule and completing full work outs every time it is my day to workout. I'm definitely motivated, focus and working toward my goal to lose one hundred pounds. So until next time take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment