advertise

Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

It's been five days since I have written on my blog. I'm sorry for the long delay, the last two days I spent my memorial holiday painting my basement for like sixteen hours or more. I'm excited my exercise room is painted my in favorite football team the Atlanta falcons colors, which are  red and black. We painted all the rooms down there and will make some corrections and final touches to it next weekend.

Today I just stayed on the road doing choirs like grocery shopping and looking for cloths for my smaller frame. Speaking of my frame I lost another pound and back on track to losing weight after last month gain. Was a little disappointed I didn't lose more, but I'll take it over gaining anything.

This weekend my diet went to pot since I had three doughnuts, a cinna-bon, and today a chocolate shake from Sonic. At the grocery store I bought a large bag of the super food red grapefruit to help get my diet back on track. Tonight, If I get hungry before bed time will cook fish with vegetables.

On Friday at work I ended up walking up and down 33 flight of stairs and over did it. Some of the pain is back in my back and butt area. I will put some ice on it to see if that can relax the muscle some. Plan to exercise after work, will be late coming home to stay over filling out open enrollment stuff.

I hope everyone had a fun filled Memorial Holiday. Well thanks for stopping by and God Bless. Take care and have a safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment