advertise

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

Took the stairs at work, down eight floors to burn some extra calories instead of taking the elevator. Today is my day off from working out, but I like to find creative ways to melt that fat. This weekend will paint the new rooms in the basement and soon will have access to my elliptical and boxing bag.

Tonight main item will be tuna sandwiches and some vegetable. Last night dinner was a pork chop sandwich. This morning had jimmy dean sausage biscuit and black coffee. For fiber will add my father in law pecans to my lunch tomorrow.

Changed up my workout yesterday and worked with weights the whole ninety minute program. Added chest presses and got my twenty push ups done doing the routine.  I'm am very excited that I will soon add yoga to my program as a warm up to my workouts as my physical therapist suggested. I have been interested in Yoga for years but never tried it.

Since November the contractor have been putting up dry wall and my exercise machine have been  resting in my garage. On Monday the dry wall was finally completed and now we can begin to reclaim my base- ment after painting, cleaning and getting the other final things done.

This Saturday is weighin time and  I will see how I've done these past two weeks. I'm expecting to be back on track with my weight loss after my last weigh in. Until next time, take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment