advertise

Thursday, May 02, 2013

May 2, 2013

My grass was a foot tall from not cutting it regularly and it took me two hours to mow it. My lawn mower cut off several times and had to basically cut it twice to even my lawn out. I did burn a lot of calories doing this task.

Still in physical therapy doing exercises with balls between my legs and under them. They added, the stationary bike for like 15 minutes and then having lay on warm mats at  the end.

Keeping up my exercising  and dreaming of running in the park again, hopefully soon. I want to test out my body to see how much pain I'll be in doing that activity. Danced to Motown records on You Tube, some songs I plays twice in a row it was so good. Danced to songs like Jimmy Mack, The Jackson Five Medley, and Dancing in the street. Until next time, God Bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment