advertise

Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11th, 2013

Gained three pounds in the last two weeks, this is not acceptable. I got off the band wagon and lost my motivation. After falling to lose weight for the first time since my start in January, that re-ignited my fires to success. I didn't come this all this way to fail.

The first thing I did was work out for a full ninety minutes straight. Put the intensity back in it and push thru till I was back where I needed to be. To lose weight is a everyday battle. Eating right, exercising to the max, and making more good decisions everyday in everything you do.

New weight lifting exercises were added - like working the tri-sep muscle in the back of the arm doing the weight behind the head and lifting straight up, and lifting the weight at a angle at the side of the body and pulling the arm straight back. Challenging myself to double my floor push up from ten to twenty. Did the push up in set of four to six til I got them all done.  Increased my weight lifting time total to an  hour, doing other exercises in between lifts, like jumping jacks, running in place, wall  and ground push ups and squats. Finished my routine with thirty minutes of dancing to You tube.

The bottom line I'm back with avengence and will see better results next time and in the future. Taking tomorrow off from work out. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for the stopping by and take good care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment