advertise

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

When I started my weight loss journey, I weighed 296 lbs. My job wellness program said even though I was 48 years old, my healthy age was that of a 56 year old man due how much I weighed and my diet. The wellness program measured other things like glucose level, cholesterol, alcohol intake, smoking, blood pressure, etc. Out of all the categories we are measured on, I only had problems with being morbid obesity and diet.  This was a eye opener that I plan to see improvement on since I weigh less and my diet is much better.

Yesterday I had a salad, turnip greens, cashews, a sausage biscuit and ate an Italian combo with my first smoothie from Panera bread. I tried to eat as many vegetables as I could. As far as beverages I had that black cherry smoothie, water, and low calories water mix.

Yesterday was my rest day so I didn't workout. Today I did 20 minutes of weight lifting and will do the rest of my ninety minutes program later today. Today is my high protein fat day, so I've had a hamburger, pancakes  with syrup, and cashews so far today. Tonight I will cook a steak and have the left over greens with that.

Getting ready to return to the work week tomorrow and stay focus on my goal. so until next time God Bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment