advertise

Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Just completed another 90 minute non stop work out. Did weight training with other exercises in between for one hour and then ended with 30 minutes of dancing with You tube. I determine to stay on track to complete my 100 pound journey. Today is my last day of four day vacation (including the weekend). Took last Friday and Monday off, to give me four straight days off form work..

Will eat plenty of protein so my muscle will repair and grow. My body been sore since I pushed my workout back to 90 minutes. I had slacked off and doing less or no workouts in the last ten days or so before getting on the scale. My next weigh-in is in two weeks, so I will work very hard to keep knocking that weight off.

My other slip was drinking my calories with too many soda's. Back to water, low calorie drink mixes with water and coffee. Also slip to eating a lot of food at night, cutting that back down. I cook most of my meals which I'm able to minimize salt, sugar and processed foods. Purchased the super food grapefruit that I will add for my lunch tomorrow.

With my rib sandwich on wheat bread last night I cook spinach and had left over mashed potatoes. Water is the great for the body because a lot of your body is made up of water. Water has no calories and the best refresher when your body is hot and sweaty from working out or working in the yard.

Glad I got my fire back to keep going on my path. With losing weight you have to stay focus and put in the hard work. My body feels better and my energy level goes up so it is a win win. Until next time God bless and take good care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment