advertise

Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

Haven't workouted in a week, kinda of fell off my exercise and diet routine during the Memorial Holiday. Sometimes it happens and it will give your body a chance to rebuild and re pair itself. Definitely starting  back this weekend and getting back on track.

I've been checking out some other people blogs in my off time and found some inspiring stories of success. Will also look for new exercises to add to my routine to keep it fresh. Over the weekend purchased  a new workout outfit to use in the hot summer sun.

In about ten days will get on the scale to see my progress and report it to you guys. Also trying to bring down the pain in my back by putting ice on it to relax the muscles. Until next time, take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment