advertise

Sunday, May 05, 2013

May 5, 2013

Tomorrow morning I have another physical therapy appointment. It has really improve my pain to almost zero. Scheduled for two visits this week. Haven't found the time to do the warm up they give me to do at home yet. They did advise me I need to stretch to keep the pain at bay. I do prefer to do this than to take pain pills. I haven't taken a pill in several weeks.

Tonight will work out with the weights and dance to You Tube. Took off yesterday from working out to give my body time to heal. Not trying to over train ever again and knock my back out.

Tonight I coooked spaghetti with french bread. The bread I got tasted real bad, so didn't eat much of it. Also ate part of a Hershey chocolate bar, my first candy bar in like five months. My wife bought a bucket of KFC yesterday and ate a lot of chicken. Will need to work some that off. Usually I buy only a serving of fast food to control my portion. Really pigged out yesterday on that.

I hope I don't pay the price from all that food, but I know I probably will, since losing weight is simple math. Eat less calories than you burn off. Do the opposite and you will gain weight. Until next time, take care and God Bless. Enjoy your week and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment