advertise

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Turning it Around

October 29, 2013

Like an Eagle soaring in the wind, I've turned the corner and coming back. Even dealing with severe pain in my leg from my back, I'm still in the game.

My wife gave me a massage to ease the pain and been taking pain medication to lessen the pain. Working out with the weights, Jumping Jack and Wall Push ups. Working out thirty minutes to an hour every other day.  Walking more in my real life by parking far away from the job and stores to get in extra calories without thinking about it.

Still trying to incorporate the Glycemic Index in my diet and staying away from soda's. Having a struggle with the amounts and keep my sugar intake down. Eating Tuna, Red Meat, Wheat bread, and Coffee.

Lost one pound in a month. Not a big amount but I will take it since I had been consistently gaining weight.  Trying to increase the intensity but hinder by pain and will work to reduce that so I can go all the way. Until next time take care and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment