advertise

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

A Live Workout

October 2, 2013

I've decided to do a live workout while doing this post today. This is the second time I've done. The first one was so much fun, I've decided to do a new one. This one is not planned out so everything will be done on the spur of the moment.

3:18 pm, start dancin to You Tube. Off to a slow start, taking a while for You Tube to load and my first song Let's hear it for the boys by Denise Williams is slowing coming up also. Video starts at 3: 21 pm. Yesterday was reading about how sick Casey Kasem was, so today will dance to the 80's in tribute.

3: 25 pm off to a good start. Up next Let's Dance by David Bowie. Eight minutes (3:29 pm) and no sweat yet, still on this video. Now looking for Electric Ave by Eddy Grant.

3:35 next up is Dancin on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie. Will really pump it up on this one. Always loved this song. He is now touring in America after his big comeback last year. Good Stuff.

20 minutes in the workout and up next is I might have been queen by Tina Turner. A cut on her Private Dancer album I always liked. Can't believe it is on You Tube. In 1984, I saw her open for Lionel Richie on her big comeback tour.

3:48 pm still jammin. Pulling up Pink Houses by John Mellingcamp. I use to own a lot of his albums back in the eighties. One of those songs I always like from the first time I heard it.

3:55 pm letting celebration by kool and the gang take over. with over 19 million views, I guess I not the only one doing this one.

This was one quick and fun workout. Good memories dancin to the 80's. 41 minutes and burned 490 calories. Until next time take care and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment