advertise

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Workout in Real Time

October 15, 2013

I've decided to do another workout in real time -live. I will change it up a bit and will add some variety in addition to dancing to You Tube videos. I will workout with weights in the living room, dance in the computer room upstairs and add jumping jacks and such.

Started at 4:43 pm lifting weights. Did two sets of arm curls, shoulder presses, and triceps exercises. Each set varied from 8 to 15 exercises. 

At 5:00 pm stopped weight lifting and now will dance to You Tube. Played a lot of Irene Cara songs like "Why Me", "What a Feeling" and "Fame".  I played each song twice since I hadn't heard them in a long time and good for dancing. Played a few other artist as well. I was sweating pretty hard after I finished dancing.  Danced until 5:30 pm.

At 5:30 doing floor exercises like jumping jacks and push ups. With my buttock sore from my sciatic pain I didn't do the push up. Did Jumping Jack until failure the first set and then did about two more sets from 15 to 20. Stopped at 5:39 pm. Worked out a total of 56 minutes.

This was good workout and will continue to do these. Until next time take care and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment