advertise

Monday, October 07, 2013

Bugs and Floods

October 7, 2013

Buying all that extra fruit to stay healthy has caused a unwelcome problem in my home,.  fruit fly's and gnats, yuck!! They are in several rooms in the house, mainly in the kitchen and living room. Picked up the bananas on top of the bread box and many of these critters just fly and buzz you.

Spending a lot of time on You Tube looking for ways to get rid of them. From You Tube I  put out water and vinegar in a cup with plastic with tiny wholes in it. Got a few of them, but didn't make a big dent in them. After watching You Tube today, put in bleach in the down the sink where they are apparently breeding in.Will continue the fight until they are gone. If you out there have a remedy let me know? (in the comment section of the blog).

Haven't weighed myself in a while since the news was bad here lately. Concentrating more on doing the work to  lose the weight again. Got plenty of unscheduled exercise over the weekend. We got over 7 inches of rain in two days time and my basement had two minor floods occurring because of it.Spent time soaking up the water into mop buckets and putting down towels. On the TV news I was told that other had major basement floods, so I was lucky and re assured me it the overflow of the rain was why I had flood issues and nothing else.

I will keep you posted on my adventures and progress and lack of too. Until next time take care and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment