advertise

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Doing It

October 24, 2013

I've been keeping up my workouts every other day and just in general moving more to burn those calories. Some of my shirts are loose and started to be to big for me. Glad the belly fat which is the most dangerous fat for disease going down on me.

My wife doctor told her that her sugar level is high and so we've adjusted our diets to the Glysemic index.. Added beans to our diet and watching our sugar intake and keeping it smaller. Still eating my two fruits a day with grapefruit and bananas or apples.

This last week has been dealing with pain in my leg from my bad back. Recently the pain was so bad I had to rest on the bench at the park downtown and watch my wife walk the bridge and then go and get the truck and pick me up. I was done for the day.

I've put ice on it and that brought down some of the pain.  I prefer to heal it naturally and not take pain pills. Now my refrigerator has stopped producing ice and will try to get a massage.

I will keep you guys posted, until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment