advertise

Friday, August 02, 2013

The Power of Fish

August 2, 2013

Tonight ate Salmon fish and hush puppies for dinner. The other day I cooked Tilapia Fish and made it into a sandwich. I love fish and can eat it each and everyday. At the end of the month I will fly home to Atlanta to visit and my brother takes me to a great seafood place there where I eat until I burst from all the good food.

Just finished a forty minutes work out dancing to funky songs of the sixties and seventies. Songs like want ads by the honey cone, it's your thing by the Isley Brothers and Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud by James Brown. I love those old songs with the kicking beat and funky guitar rhythms.

Tomorrow will get on the scale and will keep on track. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment