advertise

Monday, August 26, 2013

Keep sugar away

August 26, 2013

Last Friday the scale said I had put on two pounds, after losing eight pounds the previous week. One big factor is I didn't exercise at all last week. I stuck to my low fat, low sugar diet.

In the mirror I can tell I lost inches and some of my clothes are loser and falling off. One day I felt sluggish so I added back more protein. I need to get back to sweating from my workouts and should see some more weight loss.

One key for my diet also is eating fruit everyday, eating six times a day with small meals, and trying new food items or exploring new ways to prepare some of my meals. Staying away from sugar is another strategy I use.

Will keep you posted. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment