advertise

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Down 27 lbs: My new diet in details

Still on Wait Watchers and following there freestyle diet.  It consist on eating fruits, vegetables, lean meats, wheat bread and drinking plenty of water. 

Each food item has points and currently I have 36 points to eat on a daily basis. As you lose weight over time your daily points go down. Good food choices and strategy come in to place in order to be successful.

It helps they have 200 foods that are worth zero points like fruit, fish, and vegetables. They have a vast recipe section as well.  You eat out less often but when you do they have a vast list of restrurants and their menu loaded in the WW app as well.

We used the app today when eating out at BJ's a great place to eat.  Today I had the Barbecue Bison Burger and only ate half it to cut down on my points. Along with a salad and broccoli and sugarless tea.

Bad foods that are higher points are white bread, sugar, cakes, cookies, ice cream and most processed foods.  On my weigh end day every week I eat a snicker ice cream bar that is 10 points. The rest of the day I have to include zero foods to help from going over my daily count.

So far so good, since January 2019 I have lost 27 pounds and currently my weight is 263 pounds. I have lost three pants sizes and buying new clothes since my older cloths fall off me. My waist is now 42 and no longer shop in the big and tall stores. Freedom is good and I'm exercises five times a week.

I am on fire and plan to stay that way until I reach my goal weight of 200 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment