advertise

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Down 21 pounds

Today I loss one pound last week for a total weight loss of 21 pounds since January 2019.  The biggest changes I have made is joining Weight Watchers and increasing the intensity of my workouts.

Weight Watchers has educated me on eating the correct portions, adding more vegetables and fruit and drinking a lot of water. I cut out soda, juices and sugar in my coffee.  I try to eat a vegetable with every meal, eat lean meats like Salmon fish, Sam's Club roasted chicken with out the skin, wheat bread, and research every food item with their app.

My workout are non stops with very small breaks.  Added new items in my gym like the speed bag and battle ropes.  I work out for 45 minutes every other day.  I try to change up my workout routine often.

I am seeing major weight loss and had to buy new clothing recently because my old ones are falling off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment