advertise

Sunday, April 23, 2017

New Adventure

It's been months since I have blogged. Still working out but have made major changes in my workout and diet. About a month ago I woke up in severe gout pain in my big toe. Just misable and knew I had to do something radical about it.

This pain was more severe than ever and I researched again what sets gout off. Turns out I had done two bad things of eating too  much meat and sugary food. So I said I will not go thru that ever again. Immediately cut way down on sugar and limit meat to once a day. Also eat mainly Fish and Chicken and occasionally beef products.

I now eat nuts, dry cereal (don't like milk), vegetables, drink water, Gatorade and unsweetened tea.  I have one cheat day which is the first Saturday of the new month. On occasion I may eat a couple pieces of candy like once a week.

I constantly read about exercise and the benefits of it to stay inspired. So came across a couple article that talked about working out with Kettle bell for 20 minutes doing 150 swings as a great way to get stronger and lose weight.

So I changed my workout to two kettle bell workouts and one variety exercise program every week. I work out one day and take the next day off. My workout are for 1 hour and 30 minutes a day.

Theses changes have made positive changes. My cloths are falling off and I have increased my strength. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment