advertise

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

still in the game

despite some challenges with my body, i'm still at it. my last work out i punched the heavy bag, lifted the kettleball and did jumping jacks. now my hand is pretty much healed and now dealing with pain in my right leg i think due to my hamstring.

i soaked in the jacuzzi the other night and have tried to stay active hoping it will heal on it own.
although it feels better i still get a moderate amount of pain when i left my foot in the shower. i will make a doctor appointment to get a referral to physical therapy to heal that and my hand.

experimented with juicing some and eating a variety of foods. taking grapefruit for lunch and keep my sugar intake to a minimum as well. in the meantime i keep moving everyday and now some my cloths are getting looser.

No comments:

Post a Comment