advertise

Friday, March 01, 2013

March-1-2013

Tomorrow I will get on the scale and post what the results are. I will be happy as long as I'm still losing weight. Sticking to  the plan to the letter with one exception. That was yesterday when i took off due to workmen at my house and I didn't get into my home until later in the night.

Added more vegetables, had spinach and corn with my steak which was a great dinner the other night. Tonight had hamburger and fries. On my low fat day yesterday, ate out at Subway since the workmen were at my home.

Worked up a sweat on the Elliptical, jump rope, danced to You Tube, wall push ups, and pump iron. Hadn't worked on core recently, will add that back in next time. I want to get back to the park and do some interval training, couldn't do that this week because of the snow, rain and cold conditions. Hopeful the weather will clear up soon.

My energy level has definitely went up, I don't feel sleepy at work like I use to. Also I can easily get out of bed and actually getting to work really early as a result. This is amazing because i'm not a moringing person and I love to sleep.  I don't mind losing the weight slowly because really this a life time change and will do this the rest of my life.
If you want you can leave a comment on what your doing and what's going on with you too. Well until next time take care of yourselves and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment