advertise

Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

A major setback has occurred. Yesterday my bad back went out in a major way. Had to call in sick to work and can't see my doctor until tomorrow. I hurt my back climbing the ramp on the new pedestrian bridge that opened last month. It is called the Big Four Bridge. My wife wanted me to go on it with her and so we went. While climbing it my sciatic nerve pain began to come on and had to rest for a minute after we got on the bridge.

Sore all day Saturday but was able to function. Then Sunday Morning the pain went into full blown pain. Normally I take my back pills and rest of a day and the pain will go down to tolerable or disappear. This morning still in a lot of pain and every step I take is painful.

Did work up a sweat on the bridge. Can't work out again until my back pain goes down. A major part of my motivation to lose the 100 lbs was to eliminate or significantly reduce my health issues. The two big ones are back pain and sleep apnea. Last year I had to spend almost four thousand dollar out of pocket treating those illness.

Real life does happen to all of us. Can't wait to get back on my routine. My next weigh in is in five days. Until next time take care and God Bless.

Check out the links below:


Big four bridge


low back pain exercises

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00302

1 comment: