advertise

Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013

Down two more pounds in the last two weeks. This is after taking off a week from exercise due to re injuring my back while crossing the bridge last weekend. Now I've lost a combined twelve pounds since January 1st of this year. Basically i'm burning like 500 calories more than I take in every day. Good News indeed.

A lot of negative things came about in these last two weeks. Like yesterday while driving home from work, my low antifreeze light came on and car engine started smoking. Pulled into the nearest convience store parking lot and had to wait three hours for triple aaa to pick me up and tow my car into the shop. Turns out one of my radiator hoses had busted, but the engine runs fine.

I'm still going, in fact I will re-start my exercise program tonight. Took a week off to help my body recover. Taking medication and will ease off it next week. I do feel better. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment