advertise

Thursday, March 07, 2013

March 7, 2013

Two days ago, I did jumping jacks for 90 minutes, burning between 880 to 1800 calories. It depended on if i did them moderately or fast. I think I did them somewhere in between. My arms were so sore yesterday that I took the whole day off from working out.

Tonight I will make tuna and vegetables for dinner. Recently purchased a very large container of pancakes and syrup from Sam Club since I eat these all the time.  From Sam Club I buy all my meat, coffee, chips, and cooking oil. This will save both money and time, buying things in bulk. Walking around those large warehouses burn a lot of calories too.

Can't wait to put my heavy boxing bag together again, after my basement is done. Will do some weight lifting, work the core and get on the elliptical and dance tonight. Until next time, take care of yourselves and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment