advertise

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013

Did about 35 minutes of exercises the other day as I get back into the swing of things. My back still bothers me but I'm able to get around more. Still seeing doctors to decrease my pain even more.

This week had KFC chicken with sides, good stuff. Yesterday I cooked stew beef meat with rice on my low fat day. Tonight cooking collard greens and hamburgers. Usually I have greens the next day since I cook a big pot of them.

This weekend will get on the scale and see where I am at. The past few weeks have been challenging with my back and leg pain. I inspired my wife to get back in shape, she's amazed how different I look after only losing twelve pounds. She started working out yesterday.

Was inspired watching extreme weight loss this week when the man lost over 280 pounds in a year. He had the right attitude from the start and worked his butt off. I also read about the married couple who lost a combined 500 pounds in two years. Man you can do anything when you put your mind into it.

By the way, some have of you and wanted to have conversations with me over the Internet. Just wanted you to know, I don't spend a lot of time on the computer. So I blog and that's about it. My life is so busy it hard to get everything done. Thanks for the comments and encouragements. I wish everyone success in what you do. Until next time take care and God bless. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment