advertise

Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013

Good News!! after two weeks of extreme back pain and going to my doctor and the emergency room and taking a punch of pills that were doing absolutely nothing. My wife cured it by giving me a deep oil treatment with a massage tool. After ten minutes of that my pain was all gone. She took all of it away. Keep my finger cross it stays feeling good.

I was in so much pain I was walking crooked and had to stay in bed most of the day. Sitting made it worse and missed several days of work. I couldn't work out much in all that pain but now I'm back.

I stuck to my diet while I was down for the count. Drank a ton of water because the medicine was drying out my throat. It hard to believe how good I feel after that massage. In pain I was limping every where I went and each step was very painful. My back was in a knot of painful muscle spasms.

I can cancel my doctor appointment on Monday. Hadn't been in that much pain in ten years. I like natural ways to cure myself because medication have real bad side affects and now doctors are reluctant to give you pain medication since the attorney general of our state has cracked down on them from death related to prescription pain killer overdoses.

I'm definitely back and feeling real real good. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment