advertise

Monday, June 24, 2013

Wrong Direction

June 24, 2014

Gained  a pound in the last two weeks. Now I weight 275 pounds, going in the wrong direction. Every since I gave up running, I've stopped losing significant weight and have put on weight in some cases.

Starting tomorrow I will start back running. I will run on grass to take it easy on my bad back and not cause it to go out again. I need to add  and keep up the intensity too. I need to bring back the sweat so my body will burn the maximum fat.

Had corn on the cob, lean beef with rice, grapefruit, and Panera's bread Italian combo recently. Just bought some light popcorn and Talopia fish that I will having in the near future.

Righting the ship to weight loss success. I will have better results on my journey next time. Until then take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment