advertise

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Dancing Machine

June 5th, 2013

Started this journey weighing 297 pounds in January 2012 and have accomplished more than I had planned.  Since I had so many up and downs in the past trying to lose weight, I set my goal low so I could have some success. Orignally planned on losing twenty pounds a year in five years to meet my 100 pound goal. Lost more than that in the first three month in the journey. Sort of got the big head and faulted some and gained three pounds but my fire and focus came back and putting in the work and sacrifice again. My motivation is to never give up and to make no excuses. Glad to be back on course.

Yesterday burned 1 000 calories dancing to You tube for ninety minutes. Melting off those pounds  on my journey to lose 100 pounds. Jammed to Billy Ocean hits Caribbean Queen, When the going get tough and get outta my dreams and into my car. Then turned it up a notch to the godfather of soul, hits like ants in my pants and I need to dance, cold sweat, super bad,  and many many more.  I was sweating so hard at the twenty minute mark, was blinded by the salty water falling upon my eyes. Then after while had to take off my shirt to try and get some cool air on my steamy torso.
 
Eating fish and tuna all this week. Last night added a big salad and pecans for lunch. Keeping my meal mean and lean to compensate for last week sugar and overeating party. The first thing I grabbed when I came home from work was some salsa and chips. Will make tuna sandwich on wheat bread as tonight's dinner.
 
In three day will pull out the scale and see how I did in the past two weeks. Thanks to all the new friend that have put me in there circle.  Until next time, take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment