advertise

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New highs

June 12, 2013

Reached new highs in push ups yesterday from 20 to 32. Completed my second two hour work out doing push ups, jumping jacks and squats. Today my body is sore from that punishing good time and burning those calories. Pushing hard to reach my goal and get healthier at the same time.

Taking a rest today to let my body recover from all that punishment I put on it. Tomorrow will include weight lifting in my workout and then dance to You tube.

Been eating low fat turkey, roast beef, ham with cheese sandwiches on wheat bread, ordered Chinese Mongolian beef and general chicken, bought me a watermelon I'll try tonight. Messed around today and ate a bag of jelly beans, will have to work extra hard tomorrow to burn some of that off.

started my day off with 2 and half cups of cold water. I drink water at  work during my workday and drink low calorie drink mixes with my dinner. water is so great for the body and really refreshing during the hot months.

Will keep you posted on my progress and keep working hard. My previous post I posted a chart of my weight progress, so you can check that out. Until next time take good care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment