advertise

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Back in the Game

June 2, 2012

After a one week layoff without exercise and pigging out on donuts, peanut butter and chocolate snacks, I was determine to get back on track and turn it all around. Noticed that the pain went away in my legs, but now getting short burst of painfully foot spasm that last 15 seconds like twice a day and some muscle twitching in my left arm when lifting weights some times.

I've decided for this week only, to eat low fat everyday for the entire week. Today had fish, low calorie drink, coffee, water, grapefruit and tuna fish sandwiches. Will include a grapefruit at lunch everyday.  Need to get some more fish and tuna since ate the last piece of fish and need more tuna for the full week. Will add pecans also for fiber.

Just finished my first work out with weight lifting, running in place, wall push ups, and jumping jacks. The sweat was pouring off me and my whole body was heated up. Went the distance of a full 90 minute heart pounding workout.

Making these changes to see positive results on the scale on Saturday and reboot my routine after that memorial day disaster. my motivation is I may give in but I don't dare give up. Until next time, take care of yourselves and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment