advertise

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Changed Up Exercise Routine

June 18, 2013

Changed up my exercise routine by doing different exercises on different days. One day I will do jumping jacks, push ups, squats, and running in place. Another day I will dance to You Tube. Another day I will work out with weights and dance. Still working out every other day for two hours.

Tonight making myself Spaghetti and French bread for dinner. Yesterday cooked a pork chop sandwich with cheese. For lunch I added fiber bars and increased my water intake though out the day.  Doing the weekend had take out from Crackel Barrel Shrimp Dinner with collard greens, carrots, and corn. First time I had the shrimp dinner the best shrimp I've ever had, tasted like Cajun shrimp.

Keeping it short and sweet since I got to go out again for the wife. Until next time take it easy and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment