advertise

Friday, February 08, 2013

February 8, 2013

Glad the work week is over. Had some struggles getting my full hour work out in on  some days, working can take a lot out of you. James Brown- my secret weapon- on you tube help propel me thru on some nights.  I did work hard - got the sore muscles to prove it.

Jogged and walked in the park in my dress cloths from work while everyone else were in jogging suits. Did the 1.2 miles around the track averaging twenty minutes. Then came home and did some weight training.

Didn't eat as much vegetables as i hoped, but had a pretty good diet. I did stick to the alternate lean meats every other day. Made  a pork chop sandwich this week as a new item for dinner one night that was really good.

My job has a wellness program where give you points for living healthy. With the points i have from that i ordered a heart monitor today, so i can see my progress and get more points in that program.

I can tell already in my cloths I'm having success. My pants keep falling down and i will probably have to get a new belt soon. On my belt i'm down to the second hole at the end of my belt loops. I will write more later and hope everyone is having a good day and God Bless.

My secret weapon in action on Soul Train. This will get your body up and burning some calories. Play it twice in a row and do your body good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5jY00z_Sk


Seven benefits of exercise


Heat rate information and heart scale


 

No comments:

Post a Comment