advertise

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2003

The hard work is paying off. Lost six pounds in two weeks. Since January I've lost a total on nine pounds. ninety one pounds to go on my quest to lose 100 pounds. I'm feel real good!!

Still eating regular food. Had pancakes with syrup and black coffee with sugar this morning. Last night had two pork chop sandwiches. This week ate potato chips, corn chips, apple, oranges and water at work. I bring my lunch to work everyday, this save me money too.  On my low fat days which is every other day, I'll eat a can of tuna or salmon fish with a vegetable for dinner when i get home.

On valentine's day only had two pieces of candy that happened to be the serving size. The service size for this was 170 calories. My biggest change with my diet is limiting desserts. I use to eat candy every day and drank sodas. I stopped doing this.

Got on my elliptical for a half hour and burned 360 calories and walked 1.9 miles. Danced to the rolling stones and micheal jackon on you tube. Lifted weights for two days in a row. Will work out today and take tomorrow off. I also my my life in general more active. Like take the stairs at work and sometimes walk during my lunch hour. Do stuff around the house, found out washing dishes for ten minutes at my current weight burns 50 calories.

Since it takes 1500 calories to lose a pound. My six pound weight loss equates to 9 000 calories burned off my body. Which equates to an average of 642 extra calories burns a day. I plan to keep challenging my body and keep my workout fresh with new exercises added and doing different ones each day. More later. Until next time take care of yourselves and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment