advertise

Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

Yesterday danced to James Brown music for 50 minutes burning those calories. Someone combined all his Soul Train appearance into one 44 minutes non stop jam on You Tube. I was sweating like the Godfather of Soul when it was over. This definitely is a fun workout, always thoughts his music is great for the heart and soul.

Today at work i was hungry all the time. I guess all that dancing had drove my body crazy. Tonight i will concentrate on weight training.

I'm  feeling stuffed after eating two rib sandwiches. In a few minutes i will be working some of that off. I hadn't planned on eating that much food but my wife has been too sick to eat with me lately. I've starting freezing stuff from double portions to just one.  Recently had corn, spinach, collard greens, and pecans.

Will pull out my jump rope too, it really burns a ton of calories and fun to do. Trying to do a large variety of stuff to keep my body guessing to maximize calories burns and keep exercises from becoming routine. I will keep you guys posted on my journey, until next time take care and God Bless.


Calories burned doing different exercises


top 10 calorie burning exercises.


Intense Exercise burning calories after you workout
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/fitness-food/exercise/story/2011-09-01/Bonus-for-exercisers-Calories-burn-long-after-workout/50224116/1

No comments:

Post a Comment