advertise

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013

Today is Valentine day and I'm planning to eat two piece of chocolate nut candy when my wife get home from work. I used to eat half to two thirds of the box in a day. I now baking some salmon fish to go with the left over greens i cooked yesterday for tonight dinner.  Yesterday i had two hamburgers with collard greens.

My body has been making me hungrier I guess from all that working out. Some days i ate extra at work because my insides were burning. Hopefully i didn't eat too much.

I've got to be extra good since i will weigh in on Saturday. Been working hard, two days ago did like 60 leg squats the Bruce Lee way. Going down and then rushing back up. I been sore for  days after that. Will do some tonight too. Yesterday was my off day after working three days in a row. I didn notice since doing the squats my hamstrings are loose and very flexible. Usually they are in knots and giving me pain.

The past few days skipped the park and worked out in my living room doing weights for my arms and shoulder. Tonight plan to keep changing things up and hopping on my elliptical machine and doing some jump romping.

My workout have been averaging fifty minutes with little rest time in between exercises. I'm looking forward to my weigh in. More later y'all. Until next time take good care of yourselves and God Bless.

the bruce lee workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/getting-fit-and-strong-the-bruce-lee-way.htm

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are well on your way to accomplishing your goal. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kinds words. I will work everyday to make this happen. Wishing you the best in everything you do as well.

    ReplyDelete