advertise

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

February 5, 2013


I pigged out during the Superbowl on Sunday eating a hot link sausage sandwich,  barbecue potato chips and ice cream. That game was the best i seen in a very long time. Before the game i did better during lunch eating salmon fish, spinach, and corn.

Ended up jogging the whole weekend and was planning to go on Monday but it was poring rain. I did notice while driving in spite of the rain i saw two joggers on the street. Got my work out up to a hour, although yesterday only did 35 minutes.

I planning to workout for three day straight and take a day off. This will give me six days of working out in a week. Also in general keeping myself active by getting out my chair to do anything to burn even more calories. Pushing myself to get more active outside of exercising.

Two weeks ago i injured my toe while taking my ten minute walk at work. It had swollen up twice it size, bleed and was disfiguring. The doctor had me to soak it little salt twice a day and put a band aid on it to buffer it rubbing against my shoe. My toe is healing up nicely and out of pain. I still kept working out because I'm determine to make this happen. I will keep you posted on what i'm doing. Take care and God bless!

Check out the many  benefits of jogging.

http://www.medicinenet.com/running/article.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment