advertise

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

staying strong

december 4, 2013

keeping to my new carb diet and turning down temping offers. one of my co workers wanted to know if i wanted a candy bar from the vending machine. i had to turn it down and stay focus on my goal to lose weight. felt good to have power over food for a change and prove one can be successful doing it.

my company surprised us with food for lunch. i choose the salad and non sweet tea. then went back for lemonade which wasn't that good. if i am gonna eat a cheat item i want it to be worth it. still proud i made better choices. i always make my lunch everyday, also ate a banana and apple the rest of my day.

i've been sticking to this for the most part and will definitely see positive results in the future. staying the course and staying strong everyday. until next time take and care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment