advertise

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

challenges and goals

december 18th, 2013

next week will get on the scale to determine how much weight i lost for this year. my goal is to lose 20 pounds each year until i lose a grand total of 100 pounds. last time i blogged about the struggle i had this year with my back and food temptations and challenges.

constantly i'm reading up on exercise and the benefits of it. my main thing is to improve my health and stay as healthy as possible for the rest of my life. in my family history diabetes is on both sides of my family and i'm trying to avoid that disease as much as possible. this year my brother was diagnosed with this disease and my mother has had it for decades.

at the end of the year i will turn forty nine years old and i have sleep apnea and a bad back. losing weight will help ease or eliminate both of those problems and keep other ones from coming up. in the last quarter of this year i've paid closer attention to my diet as well. i've done this by adding more vegetables and watch my portions size.

for my notorious sweet tooth i've limited it to saturday only. for six days a week i'm real strict on desserts. i only drink sodas on the weekend and cut way down on sugar i add to coffee and tea.

everyone have a happy holiday and take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment