advertise

Saturday, November 30, 2013

thanksgiving diet

november 30, 2013

my wife and i ate thanksgiving ham, dressing, collard greens, cranberry sauce, and sweet potato pie for like three days and finished it all off this morning. didn't stay strict on my diet during the holiday. did make one minor change, which was drink several glasses of prune juice to clean my system out and maybe eliminate some extra calories.

will start back eating my fruit today and increase my water intake to re-balance my body and mind. i take my lunch every day of beef stew or soup with cereal, fruit, and nuts of some kind. i also bring my big cup to drink ice water. on friday's i have a splurge of fried chicken fingers and fries and soda. i most days i stick to the low carbohydrate diet of no pasta, rice, white bread, etc. i keep sweets to a minimum and eat small meals to keep my digesting system working at maximum production.

i also get plenty of rest and try stay a active as possible by being aware of when i've been sitting too long. like yesterday, we got in plenty of walking at several big box stores and malls while shopping for loved ones.  i hope everyone is enjoying there holiday and take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment