advertise

Saturday, December 07, 2013

push up challenge - work out in real time

december 7, 2013

today is very special to me, it is the day i meet my wife on a blind date playing monopoly. in celebration of that day i will do another real time work out, doing nothing but push ups. push ups are a great exercise that can be done anywhere, no gym membership required.

i will do both wall and floor push ups. they are great for building strenght in your upper body like your arms, chest and shoulders.

start 7:01 pm

13 wall push up done. will take off my boots and attempts some on the floor.

5 floor push up done. my body is not warmed up and a real challenge when pushing up more than 280 pounds.

7:04

will now do some jumping jacks and squats to warm up my body.

30 jumping jacks in a row, i can feel my heart beating. now to the squats.

11 squats. by the way i've made some changes to my blog. Put in a new view- dynamic view to be exact, re arranged my sidebar information, changed the background and a few other changes. it's a more vibrant and brighter page.

7:09

now more push ups on the ground.

6 ground push ups, 10 wall push ups.

well my wife needs me to do something. glad i did another live workout. more later and God bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment