advertise

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

April 3, 2013

Still pumped after losing 5 pounds. 83 pounds to go on my journey. My blog has been seen by at least eight countries on three continents which is great. Eighty percent of the viewers are from the USA.

Backed off my workout since my medical issue. The other day I danced for 45 minutes while watching videos from you tube, my wife and I walked for over a mile at the park, and tonight will workout with the weights a few other excersises. I plan to go at a higher intensity to see how I hold up.

Turned down pizza at work since I hadn't planned on that coming. Still eating my normal stuff. Ate a bag of jelly beans over a three day period. So upping my intensity today will burn some of that off. Will eat tuna and a salad tonight.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment