advertise

Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

Started up physical therapy today to stop the pain in my legs and butt. They had me do some exercises with different size balls to stretch my back and legs. I do have tight hamstrings all the time and was told stretching everyday is good for me.

Took a rest day yesterday and will work out tonight. My last workout I did wall push ups, jumping jacks, and squats for 45 minutes. Tonight I will pump iron, dance, and do more of the jumping jacks and stuff. I was given pictures of stretches to do at home from the physical therapist,  so I'll do those first as a part of my routine. Tomorrow I'll take off from exercising to allow my body to rest and rebuild.

Even though I'm taking tomorrow off, I'll still burn plenty of calories, changing the mulch in my flower bed and cutting my grass that's two weeks overdue and quite high from all the rain we've gotten in between cuttings.

Just put on tonight dinner of spaghetti with ground up hamburger and sauce.  Last night dinner was pancakes, syrup, and butter. Tomorrow breakfast will be Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit and coffee. On Saturday I do eat fast food because I'm  out all day doing chores.

I was teasing my wife the other day. She had just bought a small belt since I lost so much weight. I came in the bedroom and told her I had a little problem. Showed her that new belt is only has two notches left to use. The inches are melting away. The scale will tell me what my new weight is tomorrow. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment