advertise

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

Just came back from a two mile walk in the downtown park. Did two miles at the park yesterday too. Didn't run because the pants I had on rub my thighs in a way I could developed some painful sores. Soon will trim back the four knock roses and cut my grass.

More good news on my 100 pound journey to slim my frame, the scale said I've lost another four pounds. Total weight loss now is 21 pounds with 79 more to go. It's definitely coming off a lot faster than I planned. After two years of struggling with my weight going up and down and mainly up, I've finally getting the success I've always wanted.

The keys to my success has been major changes to how I live my life. I able to eat normal food but had to make changes too. My first major adjustment was cutting down on desserts. I use to eat a candy bar almost every day. I use to eat snicker candy bars like it was a food group. I haven't had a snicker bar this year. I use to bake a cake like twice a month and have it eaten in two to three days.
Desserts a very low priority now, I flipped my food consumption on them completely.

Another change was adding intensity to my exercises. Like before I always walked up to six miles a day but it use to be causal walking as if you were walking in a mall. Now i power walk, jog and run again. That really burn the fat and calories. It's like that with all my exercises now. Vigor and intensity are my friends now. Also increase my workout times to up to 90 minutes. When i finish with a work out I feel the sweat all over and soreness from my sessions.

Eating a variety of foods is a another key. Combining protein, low fat and high fat kinds, eating nuts, plenty of water, keeping soda to a low minimum like desserts has lowered my drinking calories and lowered the sugar intake from those too. I eat cheese, ice cream, fruits and spaghetti all the time. I watch the portions of what I eat and eat several small meals throughout the day.

These changes have made a big impact on my success. I don't ever feel deprived and have control over my sweet tooth. Having this success has improve my life and help me gain control over an area of my life that had been out of control for a long time. Until next time take care of yourselves and God Bless. Thanks for dropping by, talk to you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment