advertise

Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

In five days I will get on the scale to see how I did these past two weeks. Still need to schedule my physical therapy visits for my back pain. Still on my 100 pound journey, three months in and 79 pounds to go.

Still working out - hitting the weights, dancing to You Tube, push ups (eight on the ground and more against the wall). My leg hurts when i do them on the floor so physical therapy will be a good thing. I will workout tonight.

I watched an incredible documentary on nexflix about the football running back marcus dupree. I had never heard of him. The year I graduated from high school in 1982 he was the top running back in college football and destined to be the best running back ever in the NFL. He ended up hurting his knee in the USFL and his career ended. At one point he attempts a comeback and lost ninety pounds in three months.   check it out.

My wife treated us take out from Longhorn restaurant, I ended up with a steak hamburger and fries. Yesterday I ate tuna sandwiches, before that I made pancakes and been eating pecans and chips for lunch. I hope I don't pay too much for eating that large chocolate cup cake. That was the first time I had any cake since December. Also drinking splash vegetable drink to offset some of the bad food I had recently. Until next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment