advertise

Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

Yesterday went to see the spine surgeon who showed me my MRI of my back. Six of my lower back disks were bad and two of those qualified for surgery. He said I had some other alternatives I could do to ease my pain in my legs. Since I'm not a fan of surgery I chose physical therapy.

I've had a bad back for thirty years and that's the first time I had to see a  spinal surgeon. I haven't worked out in like four days. I will start back tonight but I have been good on my diet.

Taking pecans to work for the first time with my nut cracker along with chips, oranges and bananas. Last night had low fat turkey, chicken, roast beef and cheese sandwich, ice cream bar and  chips and salsa. Tonight is my fat day, having hamburgers.  Well til next time take care and God Bless. Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment