advertise

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Pound Down

November 27, 2013

on this thanksgiving eve, I got on the scale today and lost another pound. with a little exercise and changing my diet to low carbs have made the difference. taking the stairs at work, parking far away from the door at work and at stores have help me achieve this weight loss.

my new goal is exercising everyday come rain or shine. now I'm averaging about twice a week of low to moderate workouts. been on the elliptical, walking around the building at work for ten minutes with co workers, and lifting weights.

as far as the diet I've limited sugar in coffee and tea, added more vegetables which I woefully lack- by eating salad and spinach, limited white bread and pasta. I feel lighter and fit in my cloths better. this week will add prune juice in the mix to get me cleaned out and limit the damage of the thanksgiving meals.

still in  the game and hope to report even better news next time. until then take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment