advertise

Friday, November 15, 2013

changing diet and other news

november 15, 2013

this week is all about new change for me this week. first change was to new job and now in training for that. second change is on my diet by going on a low carb diet inspired by a new co worker, and third change is that my back is finally healed and will start back working out tomorrow.

tomorrow will get on my elliptical and start slow to see how that goes and gradually increase my time and efforts and see how that goes. i am out of shape and sweat easily just taking a short walk. i was in too much pain to work out for those couple months when my back went out. then i will gradually add back more exercises and listen closely to my body  as to not re injure my back.

one of new co workers told me he does the low carb diet and is in great condition and has a small size. he told me his mother did the diet and lost forty pounds in a short time. since i want to add vegetables back to my diet i decided to start that yesterday. so no white bread, rice, and very low sugar.

feel good to be back and can't wait to tackles this weight and get back in shape. so good luck to all you guys out there who follow me and the new people who have saved  and joined my group. i still in the game and ready to rumble. until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment