advertise

Saturday, November 09, 2013

the doctor office

November 9th, 2013

Yesterday finally caved in and went to my doctor office because the pain was too much to deal with. all my medication was 2 to 3 years old and weren't working. Got new medication that works and hopefully my back will heal soon.

In the meantime I've been searching for new free weights and free weights holder to get in December as i update my gym.my wife and i finished putting down the floor in the entertainment room and will soon start on the work out room. hopefully will have my home gym back in a month.

need to cut the salt in my diet and exercise again to lower my blood pressure. i don't have high blood pressure but it was up from normal at the doctor office.i thing it rose due to eating beef stew out of can at work which is high in sodium. also doing some of my physical therapy exercises until my back gets back to normal.

i hope all is well with you guys and will post more later. take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment