advertise

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Mental Block

April 5th, 2014

After walking around in pain for two months and another month to ease it afterwards, I've put a big mental block. I'm afraid to re injure my back again. After going years between my back going out, last year due to my journey to lose weight my back went out four times.

The last time was a big one in that I really hurt is very badly and then had to wait two months to save from paying out thousands like I did the year before that one. So instead of working out a lot for long periods of time which is my normal regiment, I've been skipping workout and only doing 15 minutes when i exercise.

My goal now is to break that mental fear of hurting my back again. Push myself to do more time and more days until it becomes a routine again. If you guys have good ideas of things you done to get over mental blocks, leave me a comment. Wish me luck. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment